What is email marketing? Basically use email to promote products and / or services. But a better email marketing definition is the use of email to develop relationships with potential customers and / or customers. Email marketing is a segment of internet marketing that involves online marketing through websites, social media, blogs etc. This is essentially the same as direct mail, except that instead of sending mail through the postal service, messages are sent electronically via email.
Most spam emails we all announce ‘deals’ on it, and this is the best example of email; Goofy Email Barrage
Someone buys an email list (or many!) And sends an email on the lines of “___________ (product name)” for only $ _____! (Zodiac) to everyone in the list – Occasionally All this makes everyone bother and gives email marketing a bad name.
At its best, email marketing allows businesses to keep their customers informed and tailor their marketing messages to their customers.
Email marketing can be personalized
Special groups of customers can be targeted or even to individuals. For example, offering personalized deals to customers and / or services on customer’s birthday, an example of email marketing personalization. (A restaurant can send an email to subscribers on their birthday, which offers 50% of an entry), email marketing helps a business develop and maintain a business over time, which is expected Sales have increased and customer loyalty has increased.
Email marketing best practices include email inventory (s) instead of developing your email list and participating in your email list instead of opt-out (using permission-based email marketing). Email should also be optimized for mobile use because more than half of email is opened on mobile devices.
Benefits of Email Marketing
Email marketing has two great advantages, price and ease. Emailing as compared to many other types of marketing is a cheap way to advertise your company and its products and / or services. It is also easy to set up and track an email marketing campaign, which makes it a very easy type marketing for small businesses.
Newsletters can be sent to the email list of people who provide essential information on your website, for example, providing these potential customers with news updates about your company, upcoming events and / or special offers – and definite By the way, reminding them that your business exists and maybe it’s time for another trip.
Email marketing is still relevant
According to a study conducted by HostPapa, in the age of the rising use of social media for advertising, still rules the roast:
- 94% of internet users use email, while only 61% use social media
75% of adult online users say that email marketing is their preferred marketing method
Email’s “opt-in” feature allows marketing with consent.
2. Email marketing allows targeting by demographics (age, income, etc.)
Email messages have a broad range of possibilities of formatting compared to social media messages
Email offers more reporting and analytics capabilities, such as click-through rates, open rates, bounce rates, and conversions.
3. The big advantage of email on social media is that there are more prospects and more customers looking for email than social media. Just posting does not mean that everyone you want to see will see your message. Your post may not appear in your goal’s social media stream. However, an email will sit in the inbox until it is read (or removed).
4. Ideally, should go hand in hand with social media. Adding a social media “Like” or “Share” button to your marketing email gives customers an additional way to connect with your brand. Snippets of positive reviews from social media fans can be included in the email, and on the contrary, social media posting can be used to encourage fans to subscribe to your email newsletters.
5. If you do it correctly, then email marketing can increase your revenue significantly. (See the suggestions below.) This is a great way for people to visit and / or visit your website or blog, and more traffic is usually equal to higher revenue.
Email Marketing Tips
Create your own list. It has already been mentioned but buying an email list is a waste of time. By sending an unsolicited email, you are expecting to convert most of what you are going to do in customers and there is a danger of being labeled as a spammer.
Follow the rules of the CAM-SPAM Act. These rules include a non-deceptive subject line, a method of unsubscribing, and your name and address at the end of the email.
Do not send ads only to buy at all times. Use your email to share your expertise and / or others with your customers, give them suggestions and insights so they can make value. Share information